Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Done and Ready






The nursery is completely finished. Jason put up the decal we ordered for above her crib and it turned out great (apparently they are a pain to put up). So we are very happy that her room is finished!!!! We also installed her car seat in the vehicle and our "to go" bag is in the car. Now we can finish doing all the little things around the house. It is before thanksgiving.. and yes I am putting up Christmas decorations already!!! I just don't want to have anything done and be too tired to do it if she comes any earlier. Jason is doing great and putting up frames etc.. and helping with all the little/big things around the house. He is waiting until after thanksgiving to put outside lights up on our house. This will be my first Christmas off of work in many many years... and I am looking forward to it!!! Our weather has finally turned cool so the windows are open. I of course have a heater box inside so when its in the 40s at night our window is open and I have a fan on (crazy!!! probably) and my poor husband is covered over his head with blankets. We are very excited and very ready to meet our little girl!!!! 33 days left til her due date...

1 comment:

  1. Her room is adorable! And Pat will agree- those decals are a pain to put up. But they look really cool!

    ReplyDelete