Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crib and Nursery











We had a great weekend. We both needed some rest after the go go go of the last weekend. We bought her mattress (or I should say some gift cards and a coupon bought it). So we put the crib together with the bedding and Jason worked on the Mobil thingy for the bed. Cash was hilarious when we put the music on and he saw mini stuffed animals moving around. His head went from side to side and then he had to go in for a lick.
I couldn't figure out what to do with the cut out space above the closet but finally thought of an idea. I made the ABC blocks from fabric, wood letters and big green square styrofoam. I managed to adhere myself to the old table I was working on. Thankfully I did not work on the kitchen table!!!! The bucket was from my shower and the cute animal magnets on the bucket were off of my diaper cake (I through in flowers for some height). They were put to good use. We ordered our glider/ rocking chair and should have it in the next week or so .. we are blessed by giving family:) :) !!!! Stay tuned for next weekend we are hoping to have updated ultrasound pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment